top of page
July 8th-12th, 2024
9:00am - 12:30pm
Ages JK - Grade 6
This year, our theme is SCUBA! We know God's love for us runs deep, and we're ready to explore that love together as our crews search through God's creation and discover how special He made them to be!
Our building will be transformed into an underwater wonderland where kids can explore the depths of the ocean without needing to hold their breath! As they swim from station to station, your kids will build unique underwater creations, participate in deep-sea experiments, play interactive and inclusive games, and indulge in delicious snacks!
• Kids in JK and SK must be toilet-trained to attend.
• Families with more than three kids registered from the same household receive a discounted rate.
• Food allergies can be accommodated.
• Our building is fully accessible in all areas kids might visit, including walking ramps and elevators. If you have a child that requires extra attention or support, please let us know so we can make those arrangements. PSWs can join kids if needed. Contact the office to make those arrangements.
• If you want to send your kids but need financial assistance, send us a message or give us a call!
bottom of page